Wednesday, April 13, 2011

On being Organized...

Let me tell you-this 'Blogging' is not as easy as it seems!!!  The first couple came to me pretty quickly, but now-not so fast...  So I decided today to discuss the virtues of being organized.  If I had to use one word to describe myself or my best quality it would be ORGANIZED!  I do not like chaos and have found the simplest way to avoid it is to remain in an organized and orderly space.  For me that just comes naturally.  I do not remember having learned to be organized-I just am.  It just is.  That is as much a part of me as the hair on my head or the organs in my body.  Advantages to being organized are:  less stress, neat and tidy spaces, easier housework, saves time and money, you know what you have and where it is, etc.  Disadvantages:  don't think there are any...  I've often thought about giving classes on being organized, but
I have learned that you cannot make an unorganized person join the rank and file of the organized!  You've either got it or you don't!  You walk the walk and talk the talk or not.  There is no gray-it's black or white all the way.  To those of us that covet the order of the system, you can bet we USE OUR GOOD DISHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment