Friday, April 8, 2011

On being cheap...

Okay-so I like to try to replicate high end items for cheap!  There, I said it!  I'm cheap!!  Years ago I saw some large beaded crosses for mega bucks.  Because I'm cheap I looked it over and thought, "I can do that!"  And do it I did.  Probably about 50 times...  You will be amazed what you can do with a wire clothes hanger, some glass beads and wire.  Just last week-when Mom was in the hospital, Suzanne and I went to the gift shop and I saw another style of a wire and bead cross!  I am so anxious to make some!  If they turn out as I hope there will be some for sale at the annual Methodist Women Bazaar in November.  Some (like it or not) may get one as a gift.  If you do, please try to remember aside from the fact that I'm cheap, that I thought of you with love as I created a one-of-a-kind item.  And know this-while I'm beading I will-Use My Good Dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment