Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Eve

Here I sit on the day before Easter-expecting at least 25 friends and family members.  I think I'm ready...  Tables 'decorated', some food items prepared, others will be made later this evening.  Of course the ham and lamb will be cooked tomorrow and others are bringing a feast.  Will we use our 'good dishes'?  Yes and no...  Gonna use a mixture with real plates but plastic glassware.   I know, I know-It is hard for me to do but sometimes you've just got to make compromises.  I hope that this will not reflect too poorly on me.  And who knows, before it is all said and done, the stemware just may come out of the cabinet.  Now that I give it more thought,...
Celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus, enjoy your family and friends, and Use Your Good Dishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment