Monday, April 4, 2011

Angel soap

I have a confession to make-There are some things that I find it very difficult to actually use!  For instance-I received a box of Angel Soap this past Christmas that I have yet to use.  I have even had to go and buy soap several times since then.  I suppose it all comes down to the idea of 'having your cake and eating it too'.  I can 'have' those pretty decorated disks of soap or I can enjoy using them as they were intended to be used.  I have a decision to make.  I can leave the four soaps in the box, open it occassionally to see what's inside, then after a period of time-try to remember when and where I got them...  Or...  Put them out on a pretty soap dish, lather up (with thanks to the one that thought of me when giving them), and enjoy the gift.  I think I just talked myself into it.  Taking my own advice-metaphorically speaking-I'm gonna Use My Good Dishes!

1 comment:

  1. And now I know what to get you for your birthday or Christmas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete